Quality Control procedures cover all stages of product design with the specification, design approval and coordination taken to a high level by the Technical Manager. The design work is allocated to and carried out by our qualified and experienced Mechanical and EC&I Engineer’s.
- Product design planning.
- Design input parameters are complete and unambiguous.
- Drawings and other output documents meet input requirements and conform to customer and statutory specifications.
- Product designs are reviewed, verified and validated to confirm customer requirements have been fulfilled.
- Design changes are reviewed and recorded.
Detail of Test / Inspection
Inspection and tests shall be performed in according to the below items;-
- Material Inspection (Chemical Composition, Mechanical Property, Appearance/Dimension)
- Welding Inspection (Groove,Appearance,Nondestructive Examination)
- (Fabrication, Acid Cleaning for Stainless Steel, Buffing is required)
- Dimension Inspection (Body, Parts, Temporary Assembly at shop, Completed Equipment)
- Running Test (Running Check, No Load Running Test, Load Test, Performance Test, Noise Measurement, Vibration Measurement)
- Painting Inspection (Surface Preparation, Appearance, Thickness)
- Other (Lining Inspection, Marking Inspection, Packing Inspection)
Planning the design process starts at the outset of any project and is initiated by preparation of a quote document by the sales team to the Clients User Requirement Specification.
- User Requirement Specification
- Equipment specification & Data sheet
- Equipment Assembly Drawing
- Calculation sheet (Motor shaft power & kW. ETC.)
- Spare parts list for equipment
- Special tool list
- Operation & Maintenance instructions
- Inspection & Test report/Record
- Factory Acceptance Test
- Site Acceptance Test
- Project Change Note (if required)
Scope of Work
The scope of work is broadly outlined below.
- Design and Engineering
- Supply Body Equipment
- Accessories and parts
- Fabrication & Inspection
- Painting Material & Work
- Spare Parts (if required)
- Special tools (if required)
- Delivery at site
- Installation at site (if required)
- Commissioning at site
Measuring & Test Equipment
- Dial Indicator
- Digital Clamp Meter
- Infrared Thermometers
- Digital Tachometer
- Vernier Caliper & Digital Vernier Caliper
- Inside Micrometer & Outside Micrometer
- Combination Square Set Protractor
- Precision Square Level & plumb
- Inverter Control
- Feeler Gauge
- PT / Colour check